Incorporation of foreign companies in Brazil
The firm handles all the procedures necessary for the incorporation of foreign-owned companies in Brazil, from the planning stage until the final bureaucratic and operation details, such as the opening of the first bank account.
Our services include:
- Incorporation of wholly owned subsidiaries and branches;
- Acquisition of shelf-companies;
- Nominee directors and representatives;
- Drafting articles of association for Brazilian limited liability companies or corporations (Sociedade Anônima);
- Assistance in opening bank accounts;
- Assistance in capital remittances;
- Registration of the investment before the Brazilian Central Bank.