Tax Information Exchange Agreement with Jersey (the Bailiwick of Jersey)
- Brazil has been entering into international treaties at a pace I have never seen before.
- In the past, it was usual to wait 20 years for an international convention to pass into law.
- This year, the average has been one per week.
- One of the main reasons is that Brazil wants to conform its rules to OECD standards.
- The latest treaty is a tax information exchange agreement with Jersey.
Portuguese version may be found here: DECRETO Nº 9.969, DE 8 DE AGOSTO DE 2019